Cambridge Osteopath - Frank Lee Centre
Monday Yousif 11 am - 7 pm
Tuesday Anne 9 am - 5 pm
Thursday Yousif 11 am - 2.30 pm
Anne 4 pm - 7 pm
Friday Anne 8.30 am - 2.30 pm
Saturday Anne 9 am – 1 pm
- Initial consultation and treatment - 45-60 minutes £47
- Follow-up treatment – 30 minutes £47
- Frank Lee members and NHS staff (£5 discount) £42
- Students £30
Our principle clinic in Cambridge is at the Frank Lee Centre on the Addenbrooke's Hospital site.
The postcode is CB2 0SN
Please use the link below to see where we are on the map of the Addenbrooke's Hospital site.
The Cambridge Osteopath provides appointments with either a male or female Registered Osteopath. In our two Cambridge Osteopath Clinics we are able to provide treatment and advice for a wide range of muscle and joint problems including:
- Low back pain
- Neck pain and headaches
-Hip, knee and foot pain
- Shoulder, elbow and wrist pain including Frozen Shoulder and repetitive strain.
- Postural strains
- Work related strains
- Sports injuries
- Age related arthritis
- Pregnancy related low back pain and pelvic pain.
- We can also offer advice on posture, work station setup and exercise.